Escape to a photogenic world of visual splendor in a comic book come to life at Dallas’ #1 rated immersive art exhibit! Take in the magic of Rainbow Vomit by booking your interactive art experience online today!
BRING THE PARTY TO OUR RAINBOWS!
- Private Group Price includes 12 people • Can add up to 20 at additional charge
- Friday & Sunday
Enjoy the Magic of Rainbow Vomit in Dallas as a Private Sanctuary!
Escape the new normal and enjoy a private experience with your close friends or family as you takeover the experience of Dallas’ #1 rated immersive art exhibit!
Now you can have this fantasy land all to yourself and throw a social distance party with your trusted family and friends in the sanctuary of Rainbow Vomit. Control the environment with your choice of music, lighting, and the chance to bring your party supplies! Great for:
- Birthday parties
- Unbirthday parties
- Group getaways
- Modeling sessions
- Creative Sessions
- Epic video-productions
- Sunday Fundays
- Zen Retreats
Your imagination is the only limit to what you can do in your private Rainbow Vomit Sanctuary!
Our new setup has been designed with your safety and comfort in mind:
- CASPR Air Filtration system provides continuous disinfection of air and surfaces, killing 99.96% of pathogens
- Reduced group sizes of 25 or fewer per tour time
- Multiple hand-washing stations and sanitizer provided
- Tweaks to the exhibit for fewer points of guest contact
- Masks available upon request
As the creators of Rainbow Vomit, we’ve experienced the joy of the ability to control the vibe of the space, making areas look and react however we chose. Now we want to give that same feeling to our guests. We will be your onsite concierges to customize the experience for you and put the power in your hands! We will show you the inner workings of Rainbow Vomit and be on hand to make sure you have whatever you need to make your time in the exhibit memorable.
The past several year has been unprecedented, and the fallout across the world has been terribly sad to witness. This pandemic has affected every single person in different ways, and clearly we’re not getting back to “normal” anytime soon. It broke our hearts to have to close down along with so many other businesses, and the past year’s uncertainty that clouded over everything caused us to turn inward and contemplate the past, present, and future.
Ever since we began this project in the summer of 2018, Rainbow Vomit has been a place of refuge and creativity for us. Since closing down it has been very lonely without people there to experience it, and the magic that used to flow through the exhibit just hasn’t been there. We feed off the energy that our visitors bring to the space, and that has been all but absent over the past two months. However, with an abundance of caution and an acknowledgement of the seriousness of the situation that still remains, we have decided to reopen our doors, albeit under different circumstances.
Rainbow Vomit will now be offering two distinct ways to visit, private bookings and public tours, limiting each slot to 20 people at a time. Rainbow Vomit can now be your own personal sanctuary, and we will be onsite as your personal concierges to customize the experience you and your loved ones would want in these strange times. We are thrilled open our doors on this new experience that we hope can bring the Rainbow Vomit magic back to life. Please read below for more information on this experience, and whenever it may be we hope to see you soon.
Team Rainbow Vomit
- We are taking recommended precautions in the exhibit, but if you are an at-risk individual for COVID-19, have had recent exposure to someone with the virus, or feel symptoms of any kind we kindly ask you not visit
- This booking is for private rentals only, regular group tours are available for those in smaller groups willing to tour with other guests
- Rainbow Vomit is an inclusive space for all people to let their inner child out. We are wheelchair accessible and our restrooms are gender-neutral.
- Please feel free to bring your camera! All camera gear is encouraged and allowed with a private rental of space, no limitations on gear.
- Please be aware that this exhibit contains flashing lights, theatrical fog, and climbable elements. Visitors assume all liability and risk to themselves and to the space in which they are in. Rainbow Vomit is not liable for any injury and all visitors must sign a waiver upon entering the exhibit. We ask that you please respect the artwork and only interact with the portions that are allowed.
- Rainbow Vomit is a come as you are event! However, we do highly encourage to dress in a fun and fitting manner for the exhibit. After all, this place is designed for photo taking, and we want your photos to be as beautiful as possible. Feel free to bring outfit changes too, we have a bathroom at the space!
- While Rainbow Vomit is a photo-taking space, it has been designed as more than that. We encourage you to come with an open mind and ready for an experience of exploration and discovery. You will have at least one hour to enjoy all the space offers, so make the most of it!